Monday, February 9, 2009

Kampaign for Kids








Please join me in supporting Arkansas Children's Hospital by donating to the Kampaign for Kids (KFK) fundraiser! KFK is the Northwest Arkansas' Circle of Friends chapter's biggest fundraiser! Last year we raised over $105,000 in just 3 weeks! Our goal this year is $100,000. The kampaign ends February 24, so don't wait!
Online giving is super easy too: www.archildrens.org/NWARKampaignforKids
Thanks for your support!


Chris and I are honored this year to be the co-chairs for the Kampaign for Kids. Many of you know how much Arkansas Children's Hospital has been apart of our lives and how grateful we are to have such a wonderful hospital in the state of Arkansas. Stafford has truely been blessed by the wonderful doctors and staff of ACH. Please give what you can to support the hospital.


1 comment:

Taylor said...

I am so thankful for the Children's Hospital! I hope the fundraiser goes well. See you and your husband tomorrow at the salon!