Monday, February 9, 2009

I'am behind







Just a couple pics of the kids. I forgot to post any pictures from the horrible ice storm and now I really feel like it is old news. I hope to get some pictures up of Reese and her birthday party soon. I am waiting on a CD of pictures and when I do I will upload them. There were some really great pictures from the party so I want to be sure and document it. Otherwise, not a alot is going on in our household. Just looking forward to a date this weekend with Chris for Valentines Day. We usually don't do to much, but we have Grandparents coming into town, so why not take them up on the offer. I hope to be better about getting some pictures up soon. By the way Miss Reese is starting to walk and Stafford and her are really starting to play together. I just love watching them. It is so fun to watch kids imaginations.



1 comment:

Tales from Goshen said...

Did you guys lose electricity? We got nothing...I'm like you - cold weather is great, but seriously - we need some snow! It goes from 68 one day to 45 the next to 74 the next and 45 again...it's enough to make someone go crazy.