Thursday, January 22, 2009

Guess Who is 1?




I can't believe my little girl is 1 today. We celebrated her birthday with family on Sunday and boy did she tear into the birthday cake. I will add some pictures from our low key family party soon.
Reese is still not walking yet, she gets around so fast crawling, I just don't know when she will. Stafford was the same way, so it could be awhile. She is starting to talk a lot she says momma, daddy, passy, ball, and uh-oh. Of course she says other words too, but mom and dad are the only ones that understand those, so I don't really know if you can qualify it as a word yet. Lately, there has been lots of pointing too. She points to what ever she wants.
It is so funny how each child is different than the other, because I have to say Stafford was much easier than Reese. Stafford was so laid back and Reese is little more sassy. She would be happy as a lark if someone would hold her all day, but I would never change it for the world. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RESSEY REESE!! (As Stafford would call her)

4 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Happy Birthday Reese!!!!!!!

Lydia said...

I Love keeping up with your sweet family. That birthday outfit is ADORABLE!

Taylor said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Reese! I love the cake and tutu picture. Hope your family is doing well!!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Happy Birthday, Reese! I wish Addison would have dug into her cake like that! I bet it took a lot of scrubbing to clean you up after that! =)