Thursday, February 17, 2011

Here we go again....





















Well I have finally bit the bullet and I am going to do my best and get the blog updated. I have dreaded starting again because it just won't be the same without a piece of our family being there. As many of you know Chris was killed in a car crash on December 2nd. Our world was literally turned upside down. Chris is and was my best friend. He truly did anything and everything for me and our family. He didn't just have the title of husband and daddy, he truly was what a husband and daddy are suppose to be. The kids have had to really adjust to daddy not being here since he was so involved in their everyday life. Stafford has had the hardest time being 4 years and realizing that Daddy is not coming back. We talk about Daddy often and he knows he is in heaven, but what 4 year old really understands what that means. I will say though if it wasn't for the kids, I don't know where I would be. They continue Chris's legacy and I can't help but stare at them at times to watch the little things in them that remind me so much of Chris. I also, can't not say enough about my family and friends that have stepped up to the plate for me. I am in awe of it all and what all they have done for me. I love you all so so much. Also, my church family has been amazing also. I sometimes wonder what people would do without that support family. I have had so many new friends come into my life, which have also witnessed tragedy in their family and can not thank God for leading them my way. They have truly also been such a blessing for me and somebody to lean on those days I have so many questions to ask.

I really don't know what else to say, but Thank you all for your support and would really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers to continue. I have attached a few pictures. I hope to update in the upcoming days some of happy times the kids have had.
I Love You Chris!

7 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Harrison, Avery and Elliott said...

Stacy your family is in our daily thoughts and prayers.

Aidan and Zachary said...

Stacy,
I am continuing to pray for you and your beautiful kids.
Amy

the boyd girls.... said...

Thinking and praying for you daily!!!! Let me know if You need anything! You are an amazing woman!

Jessica Harriman said...

Stacy,
I found your blog a while back and have enjoyed keeping up with you. Your family has been on my mind and in my prayers since I found out about the accident. I pray that God will continue to hold you close and heal your heart. I'm so glad you are in touch with my friend Bonnie. Her faith is an inspiration and has only been strengthened through her tragedy. I know she understands and would help in anyway.

Love,
Jessica

Tales from Goshen said...

Stacy, you've been on my heart lately. Always, really. I pray for you and your family daily. What an act of strength to continue to share your family life with us through your blog. We are truly blessed. You are loved by so many and I know I'm not alone in asking the Lord to take special care of you and your precious precious children.

Lydia said...

Still praying! You're amazing!

Brandi said...

Just found your blog and I wanted you to know that I'm praying for you and your kids!! I'm so sorry for your loss!!