We made the transtion from crib to big girl bed for Reese a couple weeks ago and she is doing great! We decided to do it before baby #3 arrives in a couple of weeks. We decided to put the babies bed in the room with her for now. We are hoping to sell our house so I was trying to do something simple, but at the sametime make it look like a finished room. Besides the baby will probably be in our room for the first 3 months anyway.
I just love the way it turned out. My mom did all the bedding and curtains and the antique twin bed was my Great Aunts. If you know me I love something old and expecially with a story. I love it as much as my Big Girl Reese does.
2 comments:
I love the pics of the kids' rooms. You did a great job!!
super cute! ;) you make me want to redo caroline's room! :)
Post a Comment