Practicing in the hallway.
Time to warm up in the hot tub.
Apple break.
Stafford and his Daddy Steve
How cute is this?
Saying cheese.
Playing with their ipod before a day of skiing.
Stafford making his snow angel.
Reese's snow angel
I thought he looked so cute with his hands in his snow pants.
Roasting marshmellows by the fire.
Another successful year of skiing. We just got back last night after being gone for 10 days. We had a blast and the kids did so well skiing this year. Stafford was skiing by himself by the end of the trip.
It was such a relaxing time. Ski with the kids in the morning, have lunch, then nap time for the kids and then Chris and I would go back out for some skiing on our own. Also, lots of yummy food, family time, shopping, and even pedicures. Great times and memories.
3 comments:
So impressed with how well the kiddos did. They are better skiers than me. :) I love the new header picture, it's gorgeous.
Thanks a lot. It was lots fun.
You'll have to tell me how it was skiing with your two little ones. Did you rent them skis or buy them? Kyle is dying to go skiing, but our big question has been how to make it work with our kids! My parents don't ski...we may have to team up with you guys some winter and take turn babysitting so we can each ski! I need to pick your brain!
Post a Comment