Just a few pictures from our first trip with no kids. We had a wonderful time and the kids had a great time with the aunt Stephy, uncle Brad, and cousins Sydnee and Cooper and then a few days with their MiMi and Poppy. Chris played golf with my Mom and Dad in the mornings and I sat by the pool and soaked up the sun and got fried, but loved every bit of doing absolutely nothing, but relaxing. I have to admit though it was a little bit strange getting use how quite it was, especially when you are with you children so much. We loved every bit of it, but couldn't wait to see the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That place looks incredible. I bet it was hard to come home. We just got home from a week on Captiva Island and I am having the hardest time getting back into a routine of cleaning house, doing normal things...I just want to read books and lay out. Only, there's no ocean to keep me company! Just the tiny, needy hands of my children..
Post a Comment