Reese is getting bigger and bigger everyday, we go to the doctors next week for her 4 month checkup, so I can't wait to see her stats. I'll be sure and post them as soon as I find out. She is really getting to be a eaiser baby, lets just say Reese just lets you know if she doesn't like something. Reese is really smiling, it is just trying to catch it on camera and she watches her brother play all day. It is so funny to watch the two of them interact. I can't wait till Reese gets a little more mobile to see what Stafford does. Or maybe not.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Recent Stafford Pics
Reese is getting bigger and bigger everyday, we go to the doctors next week for her 4 month checkup, so I can't wait to see her stats. I'll be sure and post them as soon as I find out. She is really getting to be a eaiser baby, lets just say Reese just lets you know if she doesn't like something. Reese is really smiling, it is just trying to catch it on camera and she watches her brother play all day. It is so funny to watch the two of them interact. I can't wait till Reese gets a little more mobile to see what Stafford does. Or maybe not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment