Saturday, April 26, 2008

Catching Up

This is what I spend doing most of the day, picking up after Stafford. He sure does love to clear out the cabinets.

I put Stafford's hair in a ponytail the other day to see if he really looked like a girl because he is always mistaken for one because of his long hair, I guess. Well, what do you think? I guess he could pass it off. His dad about killed me when he came home and saw him like this. I have to say though, even though he may be mistaken for a girl, he is all boy. If you know what I mean.
Reese has found her hands, she will twiddle her fingers over and over. It is like she is thinking of a master plan.
Cooper came over a few weekends ago and played with Stafford. Stafford loves his "Pooper" as he says it. They made a fort and were playing behind it. Cooper is teaching him well.

No comments: